Introducing the first-ever stiletto-friendly foot pain relief specifically for high heel wearers.
Ready for amazing? No matter how high your towering stilettos – 2", 3" or even 6" – high heel pain will soon be a thing of the past.
Developed by prominent Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Randal D. Haworth, MD, FACS, the genius behind Heel No Pain / Style by Biochemistry™ is in its proprietary formula making it:
- The only foot product to feature lidocaine hcl – most commonly administered by dentists and doctors and clinically-proven to safely deaden pain – in the strongest, over-the-counter concentrations.
- It works by directly numbing the nerves that transmit pain – unlike other products that work through ineffective and indirect mechanisms.
- Specifically formulated to penetrate the thick skin at the bottom of the feet.
- Able to work in minutes and last for hours with a few quick sprays on foot aches, pains, burns or itches
- Guaranteed to not stain leather or materials of fine footwear.
Cucumber-scented, Heel No Pain / Style by Biochemistry™ is available in two convenient size spray bottles to match your needs and lifestyle:
1 fl oz/30 ml for purse and travel; 2 fl oz/60 ml for home.
Drug Facts (STYLE)
Active ingredients Purpose
Benzyl Alcohol 19% ……. Topical Analgesic
Lidocaine HCl 4% ………. Topical Analgesic
For temporary relief of minor foot pain.
For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- If pain persists consult a physician. If conditions worsen, or if symptoms persist for more than seven day or if conditions clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician
- Do not use in large quantities over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- Consult your doctor if any adverse effect or allergy develops
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Over 12-years
- Apply directly to affected area
- Do not wrap affected area
- Do not use more than four times per day
- Store between 58° – 87° F
- Protect from freezing, direct heat or sunlight.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Glycrrhiza Glabra (licorice) Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, SO-Alcohol 40B