These shoes may be works of art or avant-garde fashion statements, but they made our feet ache just seeing them! Now imagine wearing them! Luckily Heel No Pain can let you wear all of the crazy, insane shoes you want!
4. Nina Ricci Heel-Less Heels
5. Alexander McQueen “Armadillo” Heels
6. Jan Taminiau Fall 2012
7. Stationary Shoes Unique shoes by talented French artist Caroline Sciancalepore.
8. Guo Pei
9. Jonathan Leslie James Charlesworth
10. Sequinned stiletto shoes by Dutchman Jan Taminiau
11. Boots with bite by designer Iris Van Herpen
12. Christian Louboutin’s Heeled Ballet Pumps
14. Marla Marchant’s 3D Printed Heels
Ouch! If your feet are aching like ours, don’t sweat it! All of these nightmare heels (well, at least most of them) could be worn pain-free with a spray of Heel No Pain Style! For more Heel No Pain information, check out http://biochemistry.la/home/